Production Blog
The Flying Duchess

Latest animatic

Production bible

Create new post



Freya's Blog

Kieran's Blog

John's Films

Watch the film at - www.theflyingduchess.co.uk

Saturday 27 February 2010

Sizing Comparisons



Some more colour concepts plus a rough sizing chart, probably the first of many! I am inclined to agree with what Kieran mentioned today about Edward's design being a little weak still, I think he's the weakest of the line-up at the moment in any case. Anyway, thoughts on colour, etc? Had a go at a rough imitation of kieran's shading as well, worked out alright, though I may have got carried away.

3 comments:

  1. Bandit needs to look more cheeky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin these, really like where we're goin with these designs. Cant make my mind up which colour scheme I like best on the duke, but I think we should give him a left hand, rather than two right hands... :D

    ReplyDelete


All material is copyright. The Flying Duchess website and project design © 2010 John Harkins, Freya Hotson, Kieran Baxter - please add target="_blank" to links.